Listen in iTunes and Subscribe! Beloveds it is the end of another beautiful year and of course a prime time for reflection and intention setting. In this episode are my most potent questions to open myself up to the lessons and gifts of the past year and to help me get clear for the next year. Included is a little Feng Shui checkup to make certain that your home is the most supportive environment for an amazing new year.
Questions to close 2018
- Where could I have allowed extra grace and permission for kindness to myself?
- Who do I need to forgive from 2018
- Who have I projected upon or blamed that I can now own as my own issues and learn from?
- What mistakes have I learned from in that year gone by and what are the lessons?
- What old stories am I ready to let go of? Is my story serving me?
- What were the things that excited me on a soul level and how can I make more space for that in the year ahead?
- What brought me joy and made me feel creatively inspired?
- What are my accomplishments from this past year and how can I sit with them and allow myself to really feel the fulfilment from that?
Questions to ask for 2019
- How can I make more space for what I love?
- How can I bring more peace into my life?
- How can I be kinder to myself?
- Am I willing to allow more abundance into my life?
- Am I willing to take risks?
- Will I allow fear to control me?
- Am I surrounded by the right tribe?
- Will I be a force of beauty?
- Am I going to choose Love or fear?
- If you could do anything with my life, and money were no object, what would I do?
Closing 2018 and Bringing in 2019 with Intention
In this Episode we chat about:
|0:55||Closing out the past year|
|4:42||Bringing in the new year|
|6:57||Feng Shui check up|
|9:00||Reflection as a gift|
My invitation to you is give yourself this tremendous gift.