Free Live Global Monthly New Moon Healing Circle
“A new moon teaches gradualness and deliberation and how one gives birth to oneself slowly. Patience with small details makes perfect a large work, like the universe.” – Rumi
Thursday, January 23rd, 2020
9:00 am Pacific Standard Time (US and Canada), 5:00 pm Greenwich Mean Time
Please accept this invitation to join us on the New Moon as we gather for healing, nurturing, and connection to Source, the universe, our hearts, and each other. All are welcome to our safe and gentle circle, whatever your ages and backgrounds.
A New Moon marks the beginning of a new cycle, a fresh start. During this phase, the Moon is an empty vessel, receptive and full of potential—an optimum time to plant seeds of intentions for what you wish to manifest in your life.
You can join us and share from any place in the world and, if the time does not suit you, please register and we will email you a recording of the event.
We are on this earth to live and love fully, to find what lights us up, and to share that light authentically with others. As we find peace within ourselves, we create a peaceful world.
Do you Hear the Moon Calling You to Come Home to Yourself?
- Opens our intuitive super-powers
- Connects us with the cycles and rhythms of the earth
- Magnifies the power of our intentions
- Bridges ancient rituals to this modern world
- Employs sacred rituals that create magic and miracles in today’s reality
- Helps us remember that we are part of something so much bigger
- Reinforces our sense that we are children of the universe
- Reminds us we are the same energy as the sun, stars and cosmos
- Feel very emotional
- Needs time to retreat for rest, rejuvenation, and mental stillness
- Sense of new beginnings
- Begin menstruation (if we are women!)
- Desire to practice self inquiry
No matter who we are or what life gives us, we can tap this reservoir of love because it is our true self.
- An open heart and mind
- A candle with lighter or matches
- A crystal of choice
- Pen and paper, or a special note pad
- A friend
- A musical instrument, perhaps a drum, rattle, or singing bowl
- Open the sacred circle
- Meditate to settle inward
- Sing and drum
- Set an intention for self-opening in the next Moon cycle
- Perform a ritual for this New Moon
- Be still
- Close the circle
Join me and a group of like-minded beloveds as we journey together on the path in harmony with the Moon.
I look forward to being with you and creating magic on the New Moon.