Take a Journey…
The Priestess Remembrance Retreat
A Women’s Journey of Embodiment to Reclaim & Rebirth the Priestess Within
Wicklow, Ireland: August 12 – 18, 2019
To the heart of the sacred feminine in a lush land steeped with ritual and tradition.
A place where the lineage of the Priestess is alive and well…
Where your spiritual wisdom is valued and honored…
Where you will be invited to heal and come home to who you truly are…
And reclaim the power you hold deep inside.
An All Inclusive Journey to the Sacred Land of the Goddess
Join us for a sacred journey of remembrance… and empower the leader, healer, wise woman, and priestess within you. The Priestess Remembrance retreat is a 6 night/7 day experience that will empower your intuition, nourish your heart, and bring you home your true spiritual wisdom and leadership as a woman…all within the sacred container of Sisterhood.
Who is the Modern Day Priestess?
She is a Woman Who Embraces the Power of the Goddess Within Her
A leader who helps pave the way and leads by example.
A healer who shines her light and her gifts.
A wise woman who shares her wisdom and strength.
A mother who gives birth to new life… as babies, ideas, art, or heartfelt contributions.
A woman who stands in devotion to the Divine, and knows she is here for an important purpose.
She is alive and rising on the planet in ALL women… and she is alive and rising in YOU.
Your Priestess Remembrance Retreat Includes:
- Daily sister circles and empowerment rituals.
- Excursions to lush forests, sacred sites, beautiful castles, and waterfalls.
- Guided healing processes for emotional freedom, spiritual embodiment, clarity, and empowerment.
- All transportation to and from airport (Dublin) and around Ireland on our excursions while there.
- 3 meals/day of healthy and delicious home-cooked meals with local ingredients fresh from the land.
- Simple but luxurious double occupancy accommodations at the Clone House in County Wicklow, Ireland (limited number of single occupancy rooms are available for an additional cost).
- Many little keepsake gifts and treats from Laura and Amanda.
- A pre-retreat online women’s circle with Laura and Amanda to help you prepare for the journey ahead and set sacred intentions.
- A post-retreat online women’s circle to support reintegration and stay connected after the trip.
- BONUS GIFT: Deep sisterhood connections with the women in your group that last a lifetime!
- Please note: airfare is NOT included.
Here’s how it breaks down:
- Arrival Dublin Airport
- Drive to our Clone House accommodations
- Welcome Dinner
- Opening ceremony
- Excursion: Tomnafinnoge Woods
- Visit the Sacred Well
- Fire Ceremony Circle
- Co-creative nature art project
- Full Day Excursion:
- Hill of Tara
- Resting and journaling by the fire back at home after day out
- Excursion: Glendalough Waterfall and Lake
- Gathering nature supplies in forests for ceremony
- Full Moon Ceremony on the land at Clone house
- Excursion: Uisneach Power center
- Ritual: Embodying our Sovereignty, finding our Power Center
- Rest and Rejuvenation at the Clone House
Integration and Celebration
- Excursion: Piper Stone Circle
- Castleruddery site of the Divine Feminine
- Clonegal Castle
- Ordination and Celebration
- Breakfast and completions
- Departures to Dublin airport shortly after breakfast
A Beautiful Home Away from Home
Come rest and revive yourself in our quaint, cozy accommodations at the Clone House of County Wicklow, Ireland. A perfect place for the goddesses to return home to each day after our excursions. Explore the lush forests that surround the property, and cozy up with your sisters for delicious dinners by the fire and powerful circles under the full moon and stars.
Save Your Spot!
Pay in Full and Save $400 Today
- Hold your spot today with a deposit and save $200 off the regular price!
PAY IN FULLONE-TIME
- Save $400 off the regular price today with a one time payment!
Meet Your Guides
Join us for the journey of a lifetime!
A Celtic Priestess, inspirational speaker, self-love guide and Feng Shui Master. She founded the International Feng Shui School and training program, which offers in-person and online certification courses. Amanda created the Inner Circle of Wisdom as a source of support, inspiration and friendship to help you find your own joy, invite miracles and live your greatest self. You can access her latest videos, webinars, podcasts, meditations and on-line community anywhere in the world. Amanda also leads sacred journeys around Ireland, tapping into ancient ritual with an uncanny ability to make modern-day magic.
Laura J. Swan
Laura J. Swan, MA, CHLC, E-RYT is a devoted wife and mother, a trained psychotherapist and transformational coach, and a passionate advocate of women’s healing and empowerment. She has been leading women’s circles and programs since she was 16 years old, and is now an author and speaker who has been mentoring women and girls to find their authentic voice, purpose, and power for over 17 years. She leads retreats and workshops internationally, and provides a variety of online leadership and empowerment programs for women, leaders, and heart-centered entrepreneurs all over the world. She currently lives with her husband, Jonathan, their two children and dog Athos in Encinitas, CA.
I Am Saying “YES”
To Truly Connect with the Enchanting Ireland
“This remarkable journey with Priestesses is a travel experience not to be missed. See Ireland in all her glory, her spiritual power, natural breathtaking beauty and heart wide open hospitality. Amanda’s reverence for her homeland sets this adventure apart, it’s an honor to witness her deep devotion to her motherland, What a blessing this trip was on so many levels, educational, spiritual, an opportunity to truly connect with the enchanting Ireland.”
“If you are looking for a life changing journey of self discovery and connection to a beautiful land and sisters, then the Irelandtrip is the one for you! You will be blown away in love with life and forever changed.”
“I am still on cloud nine from this magical journey! When Amanda first said how magical it would be I had no idea what she meant – NOW I DO!!! From the amazing relationships and bonding that happened. It will be a trip that I personally will never forget! and forever changed.”